- 1 (5.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 peanut butter cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
How to Make It
Whisk together chocolate instant pudding mix and 2 cups milk for 2 minutes. Cover pudding, and chill 5 minutes.
Stir together peanut butter and whipped topping, blending well.
Place 1 cup crushed cookies evenly on bottom of an 8-cup bowl. Spread half of peanut butter mixture over crushed cookies; sprinkle with half of peanuts. Spread all of pudding evenly over top; spread remaining peanut butter mixture evenly over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and peanuts. Chill until ready to serve.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Double Delight Oreo Peanut Butter & Chocolate for sandwich cookies.