CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS
chocolate peanut butter bars, very yummy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 box(es) Jello Instant Pudding (Chocolate) 3.9 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 bar(s) chocolate, semisweet 6 squares chopped
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) peanuts
- Heat oven to 350. Line 13x9 dish with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix first 4 ingredients until blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Press 1/2 cake mixture into pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. Sprinkle half each of chocolate and nuts over crust. Top with peanut butter. Cover with layers of remaining cake mixture, chocolate and nuts. Press gently with spatula. Bake 15 minutes Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours before cutting into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynettedavis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note