Southern Living NOVEMBER 2013
1. Combine crushed sandwich cookies in a medium bowl; stir well. Press crumb mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a lightly greased 8-inch springform pan. Set aside.
2. Microwave peanut butter morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at High 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Microwave semisweet chocolate morsels in a separate microwave-safe bowl at High 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add whipping cream and vanilla, beating at low speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition.
4. Add 1/4 of cream cheese mixture to melted peanut butter morsels, stirring until well blended. Add remaining 3/4 of cream cheese mixture to melted chocolate morsels, stirring until blended. Pour chocolate batter into prepared crust. Spoon peanut butter batter, by tablespoonfuls, over chocolate batter; gently swirl with a knife.
5. Pour water to a depth of 1/2 inch into a 6-qt. round slow cooker. Place small round wire rack in slow cooker. Place cheesecake on wire rack. Place 3 layers of paper towels across top of slow cooker; cover with lid. Cook on High 2 1/2 hours or until cheesecake is set.
6. Remove cheesecake from slow cooker, and gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Cover and chill 8 hours.
Go to full version of