Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 11 Hours, 49 Minutes
- 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1. Combine crushed sandwich cookies in a medium bowl; stir well. Press crumb mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a lightly greased 8-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- 2. Microwave peanut butter morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at High 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Microwave semisweet chocolate morsels in a separate microwave-safe bowl at High 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add whipping cream and vanilla, beating at low speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition.
- 4. Add 1/4 of cream cheese mixture to melted peanut butter morsels, stirring until well blended. Add remaining 3/4 of cream cheese mixture to melted chocolate morsels, stirring until blended. Pour chocolate batter into prepared crust. Spoon peanut butter batter, by tablespoonfuls, over chocolate batter; gently swirl with a knife.
- 5. Pour water to a depth of 1/2 inch into a 6-qt. round slow cooker. Place small round wire rack in slow cooker. Place cheesecake on wire rack. Place 3 layers of paper towels across top of slow cooker; cover with lid. Cook on High 2 1/2 hours or until cheesecake is set.
- 6. Remove cheesecake from slow cooker, and gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 1 hour). Cover and chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note