Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Made for tasting in June to be made for Kathy's party in July
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 box(es) graham crackers, total of 2 cups crumb
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) bittersweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter softened
- 2 bar(s) cream cheese, 8 oz each
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup(s) superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 9 inch springform pan.
- Process crackers, peanuts, bittersweet chocolate chips, and butter in a food processor. Once it comes together in a clump, turn it into springform and press into the bottom and up the sides to make the crunchy crust. Put it in the fridge while making the filling.
- Add all the filling ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Pour and scrape the filling into the crust and bake for 1 hour. The top only should feel set and dry.
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven and sit aside while you make the topping. Warm the sour cream and milk chocolate chips with the brown sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Gently whisk to blend in the chocolate as it melts, then take pan off heat.
- Spoon and spread the topping very gently over the top of the cheesecake being careful as you can so as not to break the surface. Put it back in the oven for a final 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and cool. Slice and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jeffbryan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts