This was good, but I prefer a plain New York style cheesecake. I won't make this again. I'll get my peanut butter/chocolate combination from somewhere else from now on.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Take this dessert to another level with a drizzle of chocolate or caramel sauce over each slice.
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (18 sheets crackers)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 5 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened and divided
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1 teaspoon sugar, and butter; press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside, and cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- Melt morsels according to package directions; set aside.
- Beat 3 packages cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating until blended. Add 3 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in melted chocolate and vanilla. Pour mixture into prepared pan; set aside.
- Beat remaining 2 packages cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, beating until blended. Add remaining 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add peanut butter, beating just until combined. Carefully pour peanut butter mixture over chocolate mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Gently run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note