Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package(s) chocolate cake mix
- 1-1/4 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- -Sprinkle marshmallows into a greased 13-in.x 9-in. baking pan. in a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, peanut butter, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour over marshmallows; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- -Bake at 350 (deg) for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lbary1963 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes