Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars/Facebook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) quick-cooking oats
- 1 3/4 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup(s) peanuts chopped
- 1 cup(s) 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 whole(s) large egg, beaten
- 14 ounce(s) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350. Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in peanuts.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Stir egg into remaining crumb mixture. Press onto bottom of 13X9 baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in small bowl until well combined. Pour evenly over partially baked crust.
- Stir together reserved crumb mixture and chocolate chips. Sprinkle evenly over peanut butter layer.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars/Facebook Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts