- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate-peanut butter candy pieces, if desired
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and garnish as desired with whipped cream, strawberry syrup and peanut butter candy pieces.
Garnish as desired with whipped cream, syrup, peanut butter cups and chocolate-peanut butter candy pieces.