Chocolate-Peanut Butter Banana Pudding
make ahead prep: 10 minutes; chill: 2 to 8 hours
Yield: 12 servings. E1Exchanges Per Serving: 1 1/2 Starch, 1 Fat NOTENote: Serve with chicken-vege
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package regular or fat-free French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter spread
- 1 (8-ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- 42 reduced-fat chocolate wafers, divided
- 6 small bananas, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) carton frozen nonfat whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk. (Do not use an electric mixer.) Add peanut butter and sour cream, stirring well with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- Line bottom of a 2 1/2-quart casserole with 14 chocolate wafers. Peel and slice 4 bananas. Top wafers with one-third each of pudding mixture, banana slices, and whipped topping. Repeat layers twice using remaining wafers, pudding mixture, banana slices, and whipped topping. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. To garnish, peel and slice remaining 2 bananas; arrange slices around outer edges of dish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts