Chocolate Peanut Butter balls by Rhonda
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Confectioners sugar
- 1/2 stick(s) margarine melted
- 40 ounce(s) Jiff Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 24 ounce(s) Kroger bark coating milk chocolate
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Roll into small acorn size balls.
- Mixture should be moist but not too sticky and not too dry to be cracked.
- It looks like a reese's cup inside.
- Add more sugar if sticky or more margarine if dry.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Melt the chocolate a few bars at a time on low microwave setting.
- Drop and roll the peanut butter balls into the chocolate to coat.
- Place on wax paper to dry.
- Keep refrigerated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rhondah4uk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Peanut Butter balls by Rhonda Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy