Chocolate-Peanut Butter Balls
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) butter
- 2 pound(s) peanut butter
- 3 pound(s) confectioners sugar
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped small
- 2 pound(s) semi-sweet chocolate
- Melt butter and mix well with peanut butter and sugar. Add pecans to dough-like mixture. Roll dough into balls about the size of large marbles. Set on waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler. Using a teaspoon, dip balls into chocolate, coating each well. Set on waxed paper to cool. Allow about 3 hours to harden before serving.
- Makes about 200 pieces of candy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note