Warm your heart with warm melted chocolate sandwiched between buttery bread. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for a sweeter flavor.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 448
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 54g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Sodium: 262mg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 8 pieces of thinly sliced white sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1. Spread butter on one side of each bread slice. Lay slices on a piece of waxed paper, butter side down. Spread 1 heaping tablespoonful of Nutella over four slices. Sprinkle chocolate over, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Cover with remaining bread, butter side up.
- 2. Warm a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, place panini on griddle and cook, pressing down with a spatula, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side until golden, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly and use a sharp cutter to form heart shapes, or cut diagonally into triangles. Repeat with remaining panini.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note