Chocolate oatmeal drops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar (packed)
- 1 3/4 cup(s) quick-cooking rolling oats
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins (chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1)Mix flour,baking soda,salt,brown sugar,oat,raisins,walnuts and chocolate pieces.2)Stir in oil,water,and vanilla.3)Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches a part on greased baking sheets (cookies will spread).4)Bake at 350`f for 10 to 12 minutes.5)Or until browned.6)Let stand for about 1 minute.7)Carefully remove to wire racks to cool.8)Store airtight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note