Love this recipe. I don't even buy the chips any longer -- chocolate chunks!! So good.
Chocolate-Oatmeal Chunk Cookies
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter or margerine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package semisweet chocolate mega morsels
- 1 cup peacan pieces
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats, morsels, and pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls unto ungreased baking sheets.
- Baking at 350º for 9 minutes until golden. Cool slightly on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 5 dozen.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts