- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter or margerine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package semisweet chocolate mega morsels
- 1 cup peacan pieces
How to Make It
Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats, morsels, and pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls unto ungreased baking sheets.
Baking at 350º for 9 minutes until golden. Cool slightly on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 5 dozen.