Chocolate No Bakes
This is a family recipe. The key to this recipe is to know when to stop adding the oats. There is really no way to explain when to stop adding them its all about the a visual balance weighing more heavily with the oats but not to many or these will be dry.
Cool: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) Whole Milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- ~3 cup(s) Quick oats
- 1. Mix sugar, butter, coco, and milk in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2. Turn off and cool around 2 min.
- 3. Turn burner on medium add the vanilla and peanut butter.
- 4. Stir until the peanut butter melts.
- 5. Add oats until looks glossy and not too dry.
- 6. Drop on wax paper.
- 7. If done correctly may take a while to set up.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by allieb0440 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note