Chocolate No Bakes
Cool: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) Whole Milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- ~3 cup(s) Quick oats
- 1. Mix sugar, butter, coco, and milk in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2. Turn off and cool around 2 min.
- 3. Turn burner on medium add the vanilla and peanut butter.
- 4. Stir until the peanut butter melts.
- 5. Add oats until looks glossy and not too dry.
- 6. Drop on wax paper.
- 7. If done correctly may take a while to set up.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by allieb0440 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note