I've tired MANY different no bake cookies. And oh my gosh - best no bake cookies I've made yet! Thanks for sharing your recipe!!
Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
These are the BEST No-Bake Cookies out there! Rich chocolaty-peanut-buttery goodness in one great cookie! My DH will almost eat the whole batch in one day! I like the regular oats for these, it makes for a chewier texture. Using crunchy peanut butter is great, also!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 tablespoon(s) white corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 3 cup(s) quick rolled oats
- pinch(s) salt
- Combine sugar, cocoa, milk, butter, and corn syrup in a pan and bring to a FULL rolling boil. Boil for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 3 cups rolled oats, and the pinch of salt. Stir thoroughly. Immediately drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper or greased cookie sheet. Allow to cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
- Note: Mixture will start to harden in pan, so work quickly! A few drops of hot water and on the stove on low will remelt the mixture, but the cookies will not be as pretty! Use a cookie scoop to drop onto about 3 foot of waxed paper. The corn syrup gives these cookies a nice shine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanneGreen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note