Photo: James Carrier
These niblets are easy to make; start with a white candy bar.
Yield: Makes 24 pieces
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 21
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 0.2g
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 4.2mg
- Cholesterol: 0.4mg
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs (roasted shelled cocoa beans)
- 3 ounces white candy with cocoa butter, chopped
- 1. Put cocoa nibs in a heavy plastic food bag; coarsely crush with a rolling pin.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat white candy on full power (100%), stirring at 15-second intervals, until soft and smooth, about 45 seconds total.
- 3. Drop candy in 1/2-teaspoon portions about 1 1/2 inches apart on a sheet of foil. While candy is still soft, use a small spatula to spread each portion into a 1 1/4-inch round. Sprinkle crushed cocoa nibs evenly over soft candy. Chill until firm, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4. Peel candy from foil. Serve, or store airtight up to 2 weeks.
- Nutritional analysis per piece.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This