Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 8 6 inch tortillas
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 teaspoon(s) shortening
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2.. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 3. Brush one side of each tortilla with melter butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 4. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
- 5. Arrange half of the wedges in a single layer on a 15"x10"x1" baking pan.
- 6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (wedges will crisp upon standing).
- 7. Meanwhile, melt chocolate pieces and shortening in a small saucepan.
- 8. Remove wedges from oven.
- 9. Spread in an even layer on a serving platter; cool slightly.
- 10. Drizzle with half of the melted chocolate mixture.
- 11. Arrnage remaining wedges in a single layer on the same baking pan.
- 12. Bake as directed above.
- 13. Spread in an even layer on a second serving platter; cool slightly.
- 14. Drizzle with remaining melted chocolate mixture.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Makes 64 wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Nachos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers