- 37 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
How to Make It
STAND 16 wafers around inside edge of 9-inch round pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt 3 chocolate squares as directed on package.
BEAT pudding mixes and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; pour into prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP; spread over pudding. Top with remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
MEANWHILE, shave remaining chocolate square into curls. Invert torte onto plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top torte with remaining COOL WHIP, berries and chocolate curls.
Total fat: 12 g
Saturated fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Sodium: 310 mg
Carbohydrate: 32 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 23 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 6% DV
Vitamin C: 2% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 4% DV