http://www.reneeloux.com/recipes/renes_signature_chocolate_avoc/ SERVICE Serve in a parfait, wine, or martini glass garnished with berries, mint and caco nibs LEFTOVER STORAGE Store in a tightly sealed container (sans berries and mint) in the fridge for 4 days or in the freezer for a month.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups avocado (the richer, the better- Haas is a great varietal)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2-4 tablespoons organic evaporated cane juice or organic sugar (optional- for the sweeter tooth)
- 2 tablespoons Omega Nutrition coconut butter (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons non-alcohol vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (aged balsamic is best)
- 1/2 teaspoon shoyu
- 1 cup pure cocoa powder (Green & Black is choice)
- 1 pint raspberries
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- sprinkle Scharffenberger's cacao nibs (optional)
- In a food processor: Blend avocado, maple syrup, organic sugar (if choosing), coconut butter, vanilla extract, balsamic, and shoyu until smooth and creamy.
- Add cocoa powder and blend until smooth. Sifting the cocoa powder before adding is a good idea so prevent lumps. A simple metal strainer works well.
- Allow to chill one hour or more in the fridge for flavors to marry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jfreuden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Mousse Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts