try adding mini chocolate chips if your like me. i always need something chunky.
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
Sift some unsweetened cocoa over the top of each mousse in this creamy and decadent low-sugar dessert.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 91
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 11.3g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 13mg
- Calcium: 3mg
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 2 3/4 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat; cool.
- 2. Add cocoa and chocolate syrup to gelatin mixture, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon evenly into 6 individual dessert dishes. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Spoon into individual dessert bowls. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- carbo rating: 10
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note