More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Beat cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and next 3 ingredients; beat until light and smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Note: The chocolate-pecan layer in this dessert will not firm up in the refrigerator; just make sure that it's well chilled before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note