Photo: Tina Cornett
- 1 cup whipping cream, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package semisweet chocolate squares
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cook 1/4 cup cream, chocolate, corn syrup, and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate melts. Cool.
- Beat remaining 3/4 cup whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts