Chocolate Molten cake
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cabernet Sauvignon & 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup(s) Confectionary sugar
- 2-1 Eggs (2 eggs & 1 yolk)
- 6 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon, ground Ginger ,Cloves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Microwave chocolate & butter, then whisk together, stir in wine, vanilla, sugar (blend), stir in eggs & yolk. Stir in flour & spices, pour into custard cups or small spring pans. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, cool 1 minute, invert onto serving plate or serve in the baking cups, garnish w/ Raspberries. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dinahok and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes