Chocolate Mint Snowballs
- 1 (18-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 (12.5-ounce) package chocolate-covered creamy mints
- 2 (12-ounce) packages semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Pulse half of cookies in a food processor 3 or 4 times or until crumb consistency. Add remaining cookies to crumbs in food processor, and pulse until crumb consistency. Cut cream cheese into 4 pieces; add to food processor, 1 piece at a time, processing well after each addition.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into 1-inch balls. Push one chocolate-covered mint into the center of each ball; roll each ball smooth.
- Microwave chocolate morsels and shortening in a glass bowl at HIGH for 90 seconds or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate mixture; place on wax paper to harden. Store in refrigerator.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Oreo Sandwich Cookies and Junior Mints.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note