Chocolate Mint Filling
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- Melt chocolate in a small heavy saucepan over low heat; cool to room temperature.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, and beat 5 to 7 minutes. Add chocolate and extracts, beating at low speed until blended.
- Add 1/4 cup egg substitute; beat 5 minutes. Add remaining egg substitute, and beat 5 additional minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This