1. Butter the springform. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine the vanilla wafers, unsweetened cocoa, and butter; press firmly over the bottom and half-way up the sides of the springform pan. Chill.
1. Melt the mint-flavored chocolate and the bittersweet chocolate together; cool. Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugar gradually. Add the eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in the cream on low speed.
2. Pour into pan. Bake for 75 minutes at 235 degrees. Without opening door, turn off heat and let cake remain in oven for 50 minutes.
3. Remove cake from oven and let cool completely on wire rack. When cool, release buckle and remove walls. Slide cheesecake from pan bottom onto serving platter. Refrigerate several hours.
Go to full version of