Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
From Kaiser Backform for a 10" Springform pan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) vanilla wafers crushed
- 5 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 5 ounce(s) mint-flavored chocolate
- 2.5 ounce(s) bittersweet cholocate
- 30 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) flour
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 2 whole(s) egg yolks
- 1 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- For Crust:
- 1. Butter the springform. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Combine the vanilla wafers, unsweetened cocoa, and butter; press firmly over the bottom and half-way up the sides of the springform pan. Chill.
- For Cheesecake:
- 1. Melt the mint-flavored chocolate and the bittersweet chocolate together; cool. Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugar gradually. Add the eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in the cream on low speed.
- 2. Pour into pan. Bake for 75 minutes at 235 degrees. Without opening door, turn off heat and let cake remain in oven for 50 minutes.
- 3. Remove cake from oven and let cool completely on wire rack. When cool, release buckle and remove walls. Slide cheesecake from pan bottom onto serving platter. Refrigerate several hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings