Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 222
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 9.9g
- Carbohydrate: 25.5g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 385mg
- Calcium: 141mg
- 1 cup packaged chocolate cookie crumbs (such as Oreo)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- Cooking spray
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 10 crème de menthe chocolaty mint thins, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- To prepare the crust, combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- To prepare the filling, beat cheeses at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in chopped mints.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake at 300° for 1 hour or until almost set. Cheesecake is done when the center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts