- 2 to 2 1/2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup half-and-half (optional)
- Chocolate liqueur or syrup
- Sweetened cocoa
- Stir together vodka, liqueurs, and, if desired, half-and-half in a large pitcher; chill at least 1 hour.
- Fill martini glasses with ice. Let stand 5 minutes; discard ice.
- Dip rims of chilled glasses in chocolate liqueur; dip in cocoa, coating rims.
- Pour vodka mixture into glasses. Serve immediately. Prep: 15 min.; Stand: 5 min., Chill: 1 hr.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Godiva Liqueur for chocolate liqueur, Chambord for raspberry liqueur, and Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa for sweetened cocoa.
- Individual Chocolate Martini: Combine 1/4 cup vodka, 2 tablespoons chocolate liqueur, 1 1/2 teaspoons raspberry liqueur, 6 ice cubes, and, if desired, a dash of half-and-half in a martini shaker. Cover with lid, and shake until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid, and strain into a chilled martini glass. Serve immediately. Makes 1 serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Martinis Recipe at a Glance