Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Community Recipe from
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-calorie margarine
- 12 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 14 large marshmallows
- Coat an 8- x 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine. Bring to a boil in a sauce pan. reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour into pan and refridgerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 36 squares and serve. (Leave fudge in refrigerator or freezer for a firmer consistency.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes