Chocolate Marshmallow Fluff Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 Carr's whole wheat crackers
- 1 cup(s) marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Spray wire rack with vegetable spray and set over parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place crackers on wire rack. Using 2 greased spoons, top with marshmallow fluff. Freeze, uncovered, until fluff is firm, about 15 mins.
- Dip in chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note