Chocolate Marshmallow Fluff Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 12 Carr's whole wheat crackers
- 1 cup(s) marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Spray wire rack with vegetable spray and set over parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place crackers on wire rack. Using 2 greased spoons, top with marshmallow fluff. Freeze, uncovered, until fluff is firm, about 15 mins.
- Dip in chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes