Decadent chocolate-marshmallow brownies are a rich, gooey, kid-friendly treat. Although these brownies can be eaten just after they cool, we find them at their best if you let them stand overnight.
- 4 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat chocolate and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in sugar, and cook, stirring constantly, until sugar melts. Cool 15 minutes.
- Add eggs; stir until blended. Add flour, salt, and vanilla, stirring until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and marshmallows, and pour into a greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover brownies, and let stand at room temperature 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note