Chocolate-Marbled White Chocolate Cheesecake
This black and white cheesecake has the perfect blend of creamy sweetness.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 22 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a medium bowl; press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate morsels in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts, about 5 minutes. Pour into a small bowl; cool slightly.
- Place semisweet morsels in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts, about 5 minutes. Pour into a small bowl; cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in whipping cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Remove 1 cup batter; stir into melted semisweet chocolate until combined.
- Stir melted white chocolate into remaining batter; pour batter into prepared crust.
- Spoon reserved chocolate batter by rounded tablespoons onto white chocolate batter; swirl with knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 250°; bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until cheesecake is almost set. Run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack; cover and chill 8 hours. Store in refrigerator.
- Tip: If you don't have a double boiler, place the chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once, until chocolate melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note