Chocolate Marble Truffles
- 3 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate bars, broken into pieces.
- 3 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, broken into pieces.
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut up, divided
- 4 tablespoons almond liqueur, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) bag of cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies crumbs
- Microwave semisweet chocolate pieces and 1/4 cup whipping cream in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50%) power 3 1/2 minutes. Whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Repeat the same procedure with white chocolate bars and 1/4 cup whipping cream. (If chocolate doesn't melt completely, microwave and whisk at 15-second intervals until melted.) Whisk 3 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons almond liqueur into each mixture, let stand 20 minutes.
- Beat each batch with an electric mixer 4 minutes or until mixture forms soft peaks (Do not overbeat mixture.) Spoon both mixtures into a 13 x 9-inch pan; swirl with a knife. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs. Cover and chill up to 1 week, or freeze up to 1 month.
- Note: We used Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate bars and Ghirardelli white chocolate bars; 2 cups (12 ounces) Hershey's semisweet chocolate morsels may be substituted for semisweet chocolate bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts