- 3 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate bars, broken into pieces.
- 3 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, broken into pieces.
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut up, divided
- 4 tablespoons almond liqueur, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) bag of cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies crumbs
How to Make It
Microwave semisweet chocolate pieces and 1/4 cup whipping cream in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50%) power 3 1/2 minutes. Whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Repeat the same procedure with white chocolate bars and 1/4 cup whipping cream. (If chocolate doesn't melt completely, microwave and whisk at 15-second intervals until melted.) Whisk 3 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons almond liqueur into each mixture, let stand 20 minutes.
Beat each batch with an electric mixer 4 minutes or until mixture forms soft peaks (Do not overbeat mixture.) Spoon both mixtures into a 13 x 9-inch pan; swirl with a knife. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs. Cover and chill up to 1 week, or freeze up to 1 month.
Note: We used Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate bars and Ghirardelli white chocolate bars; 2 cups (12 ounces) Hershey's semisweet chocolate morsels may be substituted for semisweet chocolate bars.