Chocolate-Malt Buttercream Frosting
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder
- 5 to 7 Tbsp. milk
- 1. Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2. Whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa, and malted milk powder. Gradually add powdered sugar mixture alternately with 3 Tbsp. milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time, beating at low speed until blended and smooth after each addition. Beat in up to 4 Tbsp. additional milk for desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts