Chocolate Macaroon Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl combine the sugar, cocoa powder, and butter. Add the vanilla and stir to mix. Add the milk gradually to achieve desired consistency and stir until smooth. Fold in the coconut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Macaroon Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings