Chocolate Macaroon Glaze
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl combine the sugar, cocoa powder, and butter. Add the vanilla and stir to mix. Add the milk gradually to achieve desired consistency and stir until smooth. Fold in the coconut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Macaroon Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings