- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7-oz.) jar madamamia nuts
- 1 unbaked 9" pastry shell
- Coffee Cream
- 2 tablespoons Kahula or other coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour into pastry shell; bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake 30 more minutes or unil set. (Cover edges of pastry with strips of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, if necessary.)
- Cool completely on a wire rack; cover and chill thoroughly.
- Coffee Cream: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; beat at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- To serve, dollop each serving with Coffee Cream and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts