Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Oreo cookies crushed
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1-8 ounce(s) cream cheese softend
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk very cold
- 1-12oz tub(s) Cool Whip
- 3.9 package(s) Instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/4 cup(s) milk very cold
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips, semisweet or milk
- 1. Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies, a zip-lock bag and a rolling pin works great. Oreos should be very fine crumbs.
- 2. Transfer thevOreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 TBLS. Melted butter, use a fork to incorporate. The butter into cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9x13 baking dish. Press crumbs into the bottom of pan. Place in refridgerator while working on other layers.
- 3. Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add 2 TBLS. Of milk and the granulated sugar, mix well. Stir in 1 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the Oreo crust.
- 4. In a bowl combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several min. Until pudding starts to thicken. Spread mixture over previous layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 min. So the pudding can firm up further.
- 5. Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in freezer for 1 hour or in the refridgerator for 4 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanSeverson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes