These are delicious desserts that are great for kids and adults, too, for that matter. It's easy to make and tastes great.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1-6oz. package(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (190 degrees C). Beat egg whites in bowl until very stiff. Blend in sugar, vanilla and dash of salt.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips. Drop on shiny side of foil on cookie sheet.
- Put cookies in oven, TURN OVEN OFF and leave overnight. If cookies are a little sticky, leave out in air to dry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yumyumlover and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note