Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1-6oz. package(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (190 degrees C). Beat egg whites in bowl until very stiff. Blend in sugar, vanilla and dash of salt.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips. Drop on shiny side of foil on cookie sheet.
- Put cookies in oven, TURN OVEN OFF and leave overnight. If cookies are a little sticky, leave out in air to dry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yumyumlover and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note