Community Recipe from
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1-6oz. package(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (190 degrees C). Beat egg whites in bowl until very stiff. Blend in sugar, vanilla and dash of salt.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips. Drop on shiny side of foil on cookie sheet.
- Put cookies in oven, TURN OVEN OFF and leave overnight. If cookies are a little sticky, leave out in air to dry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yumyumlover and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes