I found these to be very good. I made for a ladies luncheon and there was not a crumb left. To: sjbrouse :. If you read the recipe correctly, it read that "jumbo" papers/pans are to be used, not regular size. I imagine this was part of your problem.
Chocolate-Key Lime Cupcake Pies
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
Other: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 12 jumbo-size aluminum foil baking cups
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (9-oz.) package chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons key lime zest
- 1/3 cup fresh key lime juice
- 3 large eggs
- Garnishes: sweetened whipped cream, fresh cherries and blackberries, fresh mint leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place 12 jumbo-size aluminum foil baking cups in lightly greased muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray.
- 2. Pulse chocolate wafer cookies in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely crushed. Stir together cookie crumbs and butter; firmly press on bottom and two-thirds up sides of each baking cup (about 3 Tbsp. crumbs per cup).
- 3. Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add lime zest and lime juice, beating at low speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Spoon mixture into prepared cups, filling completely full.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set. Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool 15 minutes or until completely cool. Cover and chill 4 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts