Chocolate Kahlúa Macadamia Madness
Grated orange rind adds a citrus twist to this chocolate-espresso flavored torte, but feel free to leave it out, if you're a chocolate purist.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 9 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules*
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind (optional)
- Combine chocolate morsels and butter in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat until melted, stirring often. Set aside; cool slightly.
- Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add melted chocolate mixture, cocoa, and next 4 ingredients; stir until well combined. Pour into a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350º for 40 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Spread top of cake with Ganache, allowing it to run down sides. Cover loosely, and chill 8 hours. Store in refrigerator.
- *If you can't find instant espresso granules or desire a more subtle coffee flavor, substitute instant coffee granules for the instant espresso granules.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts