Chocolate Icebox Cake
Prepare the icebox cake and refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 days. Recipe by Kate Merker and Sara Quessenberry, August 2010. From the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/chocolate-icebox-cake-00000000037537/index.html.
Refrigerate: 12 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 15-ounce container(s) ricotta cheese
- 12 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- Half of a 9-ounce package(s) chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup(s) shaved semisweet chocolate.
- 1. In a food processor, puree ricotta with chocolate until very smooth.
- 2. Line an 8½-by-4½-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on 2 sides. Layer the ricotta mixture and the chocolate wafer cookies in the prepared pan (3 layers of the ricotta mixture and 2 layers of the cookies, beginning and ending with the ricotta mixture).
- 3. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours and up to 2 days. To serve, remove from pan, slice, and sprinkle with shaved semisweet chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note