- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 quarts milk, scalded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
Combine chocolate and milk in a medium mixing bowl, mixing well.
Combine eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl; stir well. Add chocolate mixture and remaining ingredients, stirring well. Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Let ripen 1 1/2 to 2 hours before serving. Scoop into individual bowls, and serve immediately.