Community Recipe from
- 1 (15.5 oz) can(s) chickpeas rinsed & drained
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 5 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor. Blend until smooth scraping down the sides. Serve on top of sliced bananas with a pretzel stick instead of a toothpick. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KrisME and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes