A recipe from Good Measure Meals Yields: about 3 cups Nutrition for 1/4 cup: 112 calories, 4 g fat, 13 g carbohydrate, 5 g protein
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (15.5 oz) can(s) chickpeas rinsed & drained
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 5 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor. Blend until smooth scraping down the sides. Serve on top of sliced bananas with a pretzel stick instead of a toothpick. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KrisME and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note