Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) hazelnut creamer
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vaniila extract
- Buttercream Frosting
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) Nutella
- 4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare your muffin pans with paper liners. Bring some water to a boil and keep it simmering while you mix the other ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the eggs, hazelnut creamer, oil and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until combined.
- Add 1 cup of the boiling water and carefully stir until it is mixed in. Beat for 1 1/2 minutes with mixer. Pour batter into paper liners, filling each 2/3 full. Bake for 15-17 minutes (until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean). Allow cupcakes to cool on a rack.
- Nutella Buttercream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and Nutella on low speed. Alternately add sugar and cream; mix until fluffy. If not desired consistency, add more cream one tablespoon at a time. Keep covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraEFine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes