Chocolate-granola apple wedges
Community Recipe from
- 2 ounce(s) Semisweet chocolate Finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Low-fat granola without raisins
- 1 Large Braeburn apple Cut into 16 wedges
- Place chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds, or until chocolate melts.
- Place granola in a shallow dish. Dip apple wedges, skin side up, in chocolate; allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl. Dredge wedges in granola. Place wedges, chocolate side up, on a large plate. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by danimama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note