Chocolate-granola apple wedges
Community Recipe from
- 2 ounce(s) Semisweet chocolate Finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Low-fat granola without raisins
- 1 Large Braeburn apple Cut into 16 wedges
- Place chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds, or until chocolate melts.
- Place granola in a shallow dish. Dip apple wedges, skin side up, in chocolate; allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl. Dredge wedges in granola. Place wedges, chocolate side up, on a large plate. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by danimama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes